- Meet and greet at HABOURFRONT Centre, Singapore.
- Proceed to Batam Ferry Counter at 7.45am to collect your boarding passes.
- Check-in to ferry terminal at least half hour prior to departure.
- Ferry departs at 8.45am via a high-speed air-conditioned ferry
- Upon arrival, proceed to the immigration and custom clearance.
- Our friendly local tour guide will meet you after the immigration and the tour starts.
Some places of interest in the trip includes:
- Start the day with a freshly brewed coffee or tea at Batam Home Industry Bakery and view the authentic way that Kek Lapis is baked. You may also purchase the freshly baked Kek Lapis.
- Stop over tat the local cracker shop to pick up local delights like crackers, dried cuttlefish, preserved fruits etc.
- Visit the biggest temple in South Asia "Vihara Duta Maitreya" at Batam Centre
OR the oldest historical temple in Batam town called "Thua Pek Kong" temple * (optional on request)
- Many will not miss the POLO shop where you may just pick up a few good bargain of T-shirts or of like.
- For those who are keen to do some adrenaline pumping activities, stopover at Golden City, where we can arrange for a variety of games such as Flying Fox, Go Kart, etc (at your own expense)
- Lunch at Golden Prawn Life Seafood Restaurant
- After lunch, watch Kuda Lumping or Magic show, where the local artistes will showcase their special abilities.
(Tipping of SGD1 to the performer is appreciated)
- Drive round Nagoya Town area and visit one of the shopping malls in Batam
- Optional : For those who yearn for traditional Balinese Massage, you can pamper to 1 to 2 hours of good massage (at your own expense, approximately S$20-S$25)
The above itinerary: Time, Destinations & Restaurant are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Depart for Singapore (Batam Time)
Singapore to Batam
Check-in Time : 7.45am (Singapore Time) at Habour Front Centre, Singapore
Departure Time : 8.40am (Singapore Time)
Batam to Singapore
Departure Time : 5.30pm (Batam Time)
Arrival Time : 7.30pm (Singapore Time)
Check out our travel photos here